Car Service Standards
- A service appointment will be given within 48 hours of the customer’s request
- Customers will be notified through Service Reminder about the routine services
- Vehicles will be inspected jointly by the Service Advisor and the customer for clear understanding of services required.
- Time and Cost estimates of the repair will be provided to all customers before the start of any job, and deviations if any, would be promptly intimated to them.
- Vehicle pick-up and drop facility will be offered on request.
- 24 hours, 365 days breakdown assistance will be offered to all customers.
- Customer will be contacted within 3 working days following a repair service to ensure that he/she is satisfied with the work carried out.
- Quality inspection will be carried out on all vehicles before final delivery.
- Thoroughness in fulfilling customer requests will be ensured by
- 100% completion of all the requests captured on the job card.
Services Vehicle Reception - Process Commitments
- We will welcome all customers in a courteous and friendly manner immediately upon arrival.
- We will offer joint test drive depending upon the need.
- Adequate clarifications / information would be sought during vehicle joint inspection for a clear understanding of customer needs.
- Customer’s requests would be recorded within 15 minutes of arrival.
- We offer a firm price for known jobs and never proceed with additional operations without the customer’s prior agreement.
Services Vehicle Delivery - Process Commitments
- We will ensure complete readiness of vehicle at the promised time. Any deviation would be communicated well in advance.
- We will ensure through cleanliness of the serviced vehicle before delivery.
- We will provide clear explanation of repairs and charges.
- We will offer to return all old parts (customer paid) back to the customer.
- We will ensure a quick and hassle-free billing process.